- Stat 20: Introduction to Probability and Statistics (Fall 2022)
- STOR 390: Introduction to Data Science (Spring 2017)
Created and taught an undergraduate introduction to data science course for UNC's STOR department with funding from Data@Carolina. This course is now STOR 320 and is taught by the fantastic Mario Giacomazzo.
- JOMC 390: Data Driven Journalism (Spring 2016)
Graduate Research Consultant for Professor Ryan Thornburg's data journalism class.
- Coach for UNC's DataFest team (Spring 2016, 2017)
Helped prepare students for DataFest, a data analysis competition for college students.
- Data Science tutorials
I occasionally teach introduction to data science tutorials in both R and Python. This page has resources and exercises to learn Python/R.
- Instructor for UNC STOR-BIOS Summer Boot Camp (Summer 2017)
- Taught a two week linear algebra course for incoming statistics and bio-statistics graduate students
- Teaching Assistant (2014-2015)
- STOR 113: Decision Models for Business and Economics
- STOR 634: Measure Theory